For years, Ubee has created some of the finest routers and modems. Their new dvw3201b modem is a licensed router with RJ45 ethernet ports from DOCSIS 3.0. As clients, we frequently encounter problems with poor user interface authentication, speed problems, performance issues, and ports and antenna problems.
With the Ubee dvw3201b, users will have no issues regarding to the connectivity. And that’s also because you know how easy it is to make sure your apps are connected to each other and you can sign in to change your settings. Whether you’re first using the modem or a regular client, our login guide will help you solve any problems.
Ubee dvw3210b Login Steps
You need the following things to log in to DVW3201B:
- For the internet, the local network.
- Make sure that you are using a laptop or a desktop to access a website.
- The box of the router to learn the username and password by default.
Step 1: Open a Web Browser
You must enter an IP address in your browser’s URL to access the login page. Each router has an IP address of its own. You need to enter the http:/192.168.0.1 or http:/192.168.100.1 address in your browser for the Ubee router.
PS: You should connect your system to the Ubee Wifi when you do this step.
Step 2: Login to the Ubee dvw3210b Admin Page
After entering the login address, the Ubee router login page can be seen on the screen. For order to proceed further, you need to enter the username and password.
If you first use this router, you will need to enter your router’s default credentials.
- Username by default: admin
- Password by default: admin
If you’ve changed your router login details, that is, username and password and you forgot them, then just reset the router. You need to press and hold the reset button of the router for 15 seconds using a pin or clip.
Step 3: Update default settings for the Ubee routers
You can see the home screen for dvw3201b router when entering the correct credentials where you can change settings such as SSID, username, password and other important settings.
Follow these steps to change the default login and password for Ubee dvw3201b:
- See the tools option in the menu bar at the top of the router login page
- Look now for the password option in the menu bar’s left side. You can update your default password here
When changing your password, some tips:
- Make sure your password is solid and has 15 characters
- The alphanumeric characters should be your username
- This should not have to do with personal details
- It should be easy to guess and challenging
To Change SSID
SSID is the name you see when we open the wireless option on our devices for wireless stations. You can change the default SSID as accessing and making changes can be simple for hackers.
- Check the Wireless option at the top of the Ethernet menu bar.
- See the left-hand section of the network. Within, you’ll see the ubee DVW3201B option called Network Name(SSID).
PS: Do not use your SSID‘s personal information, make it user-friendly.
Problems and Answers to them.
1. The password of Ubee dvw3201b does not function
It could happen due to two reasons. Either you are using a wrong password or you’ve forgotten the key you’ve already changed. In either case, the best way is to first change the default password to a user which is “admin” by pressing the reset button for 15 seconds to reset the router using a key.
2. Forgot password or Lost the password sheet for Ubee DVW3201B
First, you should search the sheet where you may have saved the router password detail. However, if you don’t get the information, not to worry as you have the reset option to return the router settings back to default. Just you need to hold the reset button by pressing that for 15 seconds.
3. How to restore the default settings to the Ubee dvw3201b router?
It’s very easy to use a pin to simply press and hold the router’s reset button for 15 seconds.