For a long time, TP-Link has been producing quality routers within affordable rates. By the use of the TP-Link routers, you will get a stable internet connection along with a higher speed. In compared with the Netgear, TP-Link routers are pocket-friendly as well as withstand with many other brands in terms of performance. By installing the TP-Link router in your area, you will be assured of high-speed internet connectivity all the time.
There are some details that are already saved by the manufacturers of the routers as the default. If you want to change the security settings of the router like the SSID or Password, then the first job you need to do is log in to your router’s settings page. From the below sections you can learn the total procedure on how to login to your TP-Link router account.
Before you proceed with the TP-Link router login process, first, you need to know the IP address for your router. That you can identify by checking out this below section.
Steps to Locate TP-Link Router Login IP
Generally, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 IP addresses can be used to configure the TP-Link router. In case, you are not able to access the login page via these addresses, then it might be due to that your router is configured with another IP address. To know your router IP address, try the following steps:
Know your Network Connection details on Windows
- Tap down the Windows button from your laptop. After that, from the left side panel, click on the gear-symboled icon and then select the Settings option.
- Further, from the Settings window options, click on “Network and Internet”.
- From this next window, click on the “View your network properties” link.
- Now, check all the left-hand side information. Here, you will get all the connected devices’ information along with the Default Gateway, which is the IP address of your router.
Know your Network Connection details from Mac
- First, click on the Apple logo and then select the System Preferences option.
- Next, select the Network tab.
- After that, click on the Network connection.
- Go to Advance > TCP/IP.
- Here, on the right-hand side, you will see a section named Default IP address. Note down this detail to continue the login process of the Linksys account.
How to Login into TP-Link Router?
By logging to the TP-Link admin panel, you can change the different settings of the router. It is recommended to do the settings change which is known to you. If without any knowledge you do the changes in the router settings, it may lead to damage router settings. So, always be careful before you proceed to do any changes in the settings of the router.
Below are the steps by allowing which you can successfully log in to your TP-Link router login IP:-
- At first, launch a browser on your computer.
- After that, in the address bar enter the login IP of the browser (Default Gateway detail).
- Press the Enter key, this will navigate you to the router’s login page.
- In the login page enter the correct details (Username and Password) combination. Most of the time, the default username is either admin or you need to keep the username box blank. In the place of Password try the following default password details: admin or password.
- Further, click on the login button to successfully logged into the admin panel of your router.
As their default username and password, most router brands have “admin”. But, you can verify this by contacting your router’s brand’s customer support along with your router’s model number.
This was a short TP-Link router login tutorial through which you can change your TP-Link router’s different settings. If you face any problems when logging into the router, please comment below.