Routers are very common devices installed in both the sectors whether it is a working sector or it is an educational sector. Without an internet connection, many tasks are not completed successfully. You need an internet connection to stream a video or to play an online game on your device. For researching on different ongoing topics internet connection is a must need.
Gaining something less than a stellar router will have a negative impact on the overall experience; this will not allow the users for the graphics quality of the online games, dropped calls, and real-time video buffering. For all these purposes, we all want to get the best router available in the market.
Wireless Routers Definition
A wireless router is a device that helps you to access the internet without connecting any device physically. These devices enable users to have overall control of the networks that are used for either home or commercial purposes. Users have the option to allow other users to use guest networks, and they can also limit access to different websites.
New generation Wi-Fi routers are made up of advanced features such as prioritization of bandwidth, whereby more signal intensity is guided to specific applications. These also have dual or tri-band capacities that ensure a robust and reliable signal. Currently, the market is filled with various gadgets and finding the best one can be an overwhelming experience.
The 5 best wireless home routers for 2019 are therefore listed below.
List of Top 5 Wireless Routers for Home Use
Let’s now discuss on the top wireless routers available in the market which served the fastest internet connection.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
AC1750 is an ideal choice for all those peoples who are searching for the best smart Wi-Fi routers on the market. It provides a good strength internet, passing a good signal to a wider range, and it can be controlled via modems. This is an 802.11ac dual-band router that allows users to easily prioritize their use of the internet.
This provides a 2.4 GHz frequency band known to provide a medium browsing experience. For more intense uses such as broadcasting and playing, the 5 GHz frequency band (1,300 Mbs) is set aside. The beam-forming technology increases the power of the signal, making the device easy to pass as the best home streaming router on our list. If you’re new to the Netgear router, we suggest that you go through Netgear wireless router setup.
- It comes with three removable antennas.
- For HDD it is well-known and it is because of the USB 3.0 port.
- Has a sturdy structure and a large base with rubber that keeps it secure and a firm grip on the ground.
- It accelerates the signal transmission
- Suitable for streaming and gaming purpose
- Strong storage performance (NAS)
- VPN supported
- Both kinds of security controls are present
- Parental controls
- Great 802.11ac speeds
- Downstream QoS
- Occasionally manual reset needs to be done
- Firmware is not that well
TP-Link Talon AD7200
This model of TP-Link holds a good record, as it is the first router available in the market which has an 802.11 ad. This product incorporates a variety of features to ensure that the user gets the ultimate experience. Like any other routers, the TP-Link Talon AD7200 setup process is very simple. Just you need is to link the modem to a LAN cable and a device, the next move is to visit the authentic website and activate the router.
We have a comparison guide on Netgear vs TP-Link, if you are confused, then check it out.
The nearby devices of the router will enjoy the speed up to 450 Mbps, whereas if your device is about 30 feet distance from the router then the speed will drop to 250 Mbps. On several occasions, this brand appeared to justify its hype. With the use of the 192.168.1.1 IP address, the TP-Link router settings can be managed.
- A combined 7.2 Gbps Wi-Fi support is included.
- Multiple-devices can access the internet without any issue. Because of the 1.4 Hertz dual-core processor, TP-Link Talon AD7200 is the best Wi-Fi routers for multiple users.
- You can use USB ports of 3.0 to transfer files at a higher speed.
- The TP-Link Talon AD7200 router had got the protected scope and efficiency. It has eight state-of-the-art external antennas.
- Due to the inclusion of Multi-band technology, three bands can be operated simultaneously.
- There are 1 WAN and four Gigabit Ethernet super-speed ports.
- Impressive performance on all bands of Wi-Fi
- TP-Link Tether mobile application is available. It helps to handle its installation and management
- It includes modern technology like 802.11AD.
- Other devices must support the AD frequency, as it can not penetrate walls.
The latest mesh technology can be used on Google WiFi, and thus you can access the internet glitch-free. This device uses satellites for the internet purpose, eliminating dead zones within your space and providing fast, reliable access to the internet. In comparison to most of the routers, it extends Wi-Fi signals across a larger area.
Google Wi-Fi router can be called the best Wi-Fi router for long-range. It covers over 4,500 sq. feet. Its size is smaller compared to former routers, and that is 4.1’ in diameter and 2.7’ of height. The unobtrusive indicators emit adds to its elegance, describing it as a product of classic decoration.
- With additional units, you can expand network coverage.
- It comes with a quad-core processor of 710 MHz with up to 512 MB of RAM for improved performance.
- It includes Two Gigabit Ethernet super-speed ports. The two-act as both LAN and WAN ports on the main unit while the other units are LAN cables.
- A basic antenna-free design.
- Google WiFi supports Alexa voice command as well as the Google Home.
- Its system has dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz) that also supports IEEE standards 802.11a / ac / b / g / n.
- A reliable 500 Mbps for each unit
- Attractive and dignified characteristics
- It can cover 4500 square feet radius
- Google account is necessary to stay connected via this Wi-Fi.
Asus is popular for its outstanding range of products and its services. RT-AC88U router of Asus considers as the best router for home gaming. The surface of the router is very sleek and stylish. Like any other top-notch gaming device, the esthetically pleasing presentation of Asus RT-AC88U is an integral contribution to the strengths of the product.
With its black design and red-centered antenna lines, this look is backed. You can also check the Asus router configuration guide.
- It is a NAS operated router with dual-band technology.
- 8GB LAN ports are present.
- It provides strong signal strength on both frequency bands with multi-client MU-MIMO data streaming (2.4 GHz at 1,000 Mbps and 5 GHz at 2,100 Mbps).
- 4 transmit and 4 receive antennas enable a wider signal range. And that is up to 5,000 square feet.
- Gateway to the intuitive internet
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports ensure that gaming users receive the fastest Internet speed possible
- An improvement is needed regarding the USB ports positioning.
Linksys AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Linksys AC1900 is quite known to be the best wireless router for larger homes available in the market. It can connect 12 or more devices at the same time. The product comes with a dual-band processor (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with four aerial setups to give wireless internet speeds of 1900 AC comfortably. Look at what else the AC1900 from Linksys has to offer.
- 4 GB Ethernet ports are present.
- Supports both types of ports, 2.0 and 3.0.
- Four high-performance antennas to improve communication with dual bands.
- It comes with a 1.6 GHz dual-core CPU.
A simple guide on Linksys router login.
- It transmits data up to 1.9 Gbps speed.
- Great for multi-device streaming.
- Users have complete Internet control.
- The Size of this device is large.
- Speeds are fluctuating in nature.
Networking-enabled devices are frequently getting an update; wire-free routers should be compliant with state-of-the-art technologies and features so that consumers can make the most of them. The above list for the best wireless routers in 2019 is sufficiently comprehensive as it manages to cover, along with their attributes, well-known home router requirements.