For the solace of correspondence, such locations are utilized inside a private system. To various gadgets they might be designated, for example, routers, various different (Internet-Of-Things) IOT gadgets, web cameras, raspberry pi, and shrewd speakers.
In like manner experience 10.1.10.1.
A subdivision of an IP network is essentially a subnet. Since, the system is enormous in business, at such spot’s routers use 10.0.0.2. A subnet even plays out the assignment of avoiding any system clashes empowers inside a system solace of correspondence.
What is the 10.0.0.2 IP Address? Where is it used, and why?
Several private business networks use the IP address 10.0.0.2. Prevalent router selling brands, for example, Edimax, Siemens, Micronet, and a few different brands utilize the 10.0.0.2 IP address as their default gateways. In a private network, the primary reason for using this IP address is ease of communication.
10.0.0.1 IP Address vs 10.0.0.2 IP Address
The response to the above question can be comprehended thusly “Since a business organization is enormous in size, the routers that these business places use typically have the 10.0.0.1 as their default entry login. However, these routers are organized in such a way that there’s a subnet in them. These subnets supports a private IP address that is starting with 10.0.0.2”.
It indicates that the pre-assigned Internet Protocol address 10.0.0.1 is subjected to the ‘subnetting’ process, where the modified subnet has its Internet Protocol address starting with 10.0.0.2 in order to give business companies flexibility, so that, they can allocate a large number of IP addresses within their organizations.
In order to better understand things, let me explain the meaning of a subnet to you. An IP network, producing subnetworks, can be subdivided into two or more networks. Whereas subnetting is called the method of subdividing the “Host Identifier” into sub-parts.
Hence, the “Original IP address” division process makes the necessary number of subnets. With each subnet, an alternate IP address gets generate, to make the ‘IP address allocation’ process simpler for these private business organizations.
Which Device uses the 10.0.0.2 IP Address?
The 10.0.0.2 IP address can be used in the following devices:
- IoT devices such as Smart Speakers and Web Cameras.
Uses of the 10.0.0.2 Router Login:-
The 10.0.0.2 router login details can be used for the following purposes:
1. IP QoS: IP QoS means “Quality of Service in IP systems”. It is intended to lessen the effect caused when the connection is under overload. Utilizing IP QoS, a particular least or most extreme data transfer capacity can be allotted for every PC, which implies they will lesser affect one another.
2. DNS and Proxy Settings: DNS means “Area Name System”. DNS is an arrangement of the transformation of alphabetic identity into numeric IP addresses. The DNS framework could be comprehended by this perception: When the web address (otherwise called URL) is composed in the location bar of a web program, the DNS servers return the IP address of the Web server related with that name.
3. WPS: WPS means “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” which is a system security standard which makes a protected remote home system. It permits home clients, who don’t think a lot about system security alternatives.
4. MAC Address: MAC address abbreviated as “Media Access Control address”. A device’s MAC address is a special “network interface controller” (NIC) identifier. It is used as a network address for communications within a portion of the network.
5. WAN, LAN and WLAN settings: WAN, LAN, and WLAN settings have full forms. They are as follows: WAN- Wide Area Network; LAN- Local Area Network; WLAN- Wireless Local Area Network. For securing the area based networks, 10.0.0.2 DNS can be used.
6. DHCP: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol is a server that activates to assigns an IP address and also the other network configuration items to every single device on a network. For that, the devices can interact with other IP networks.
7. PPPoE: PPPoE or Point-to-Point over Ethernet is a means of connecting the router to a DSL modem through an Ethernet cable.
Login to your Telkom Router admin page
The steps to allow to log in the Telkom router admin page is very simple and can be done by the following steps:
Step 1: Launch a working browser on your PC and then at the address bar of the browser type https://10.0.0.2. Next, tap the Enter button to launch the login page of the router. [However, if you have typed 10.0.0.0.2 instead of 10.0.0.2, then a number of searched results will be available, that will be not your required page.
Step 2: In the login page of the Telkom router, you need to provide the correct details. Wrong entering cannot lead you to the router’s settings page. If you have not made any changes to the router’s username and password, then you need to put the default details to the fields. The default username space for the Telkom router should be kept blank whereas in the place of password type admin.
Note: However, if you have saved any other password and username, then put those details in the username and password fields. In case, you forgot the saved details, then you have to reset your router. Resetting the router will revert your router settings to default. And thus the username will be blank and the password will be admin.
Step 3: After putting the username and password, click on the Login button. Now, you will get the page open from where you can change the settings of the router.
Most Possible Changes that you can Implement using the Router Settings window
Change the Service Set Identifier or SSID: You need to change the SSID detail to make you identify your network name on your device. It is an essential task to perform, so that, no one can guess the details.
Update Security Settings: WPA2 security used to protect your details from a wireless network connection. It is also named as Wi-Fi Protected Access 2.
Change the Password of your Router: After you log in to the routers settings page, navigate to the Security section. From here, you can create a new password for your router.
Steps to change the password of your router by going to the router’s settings page are as follows:
- Click on the Tools tab, and then in the admin password field type a new password.
- Furthermore, fill the verify your password field with the same password.
- Next, select the Save box.
- Lastly, restart the router as well as the computer to implement the changes.
Thanks for going through the above instructions, hopefully, you have got a fruitful suggestion.